Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I don't know why you're here, after all YOU typed this address into your browser... so I take no responsibilty for your inevitable disappointment. Either you're Marian Mayer (Hi Marian) and are checking up on me, in which case can you at least be happy that I've written something? Or you could be one of the random strangers who has nothing better to do with their life than to read the ramblings of someone you've never met, in which case you have my heartfelt sympathy (seriously now, go rent a movie.... or Take That live @ Manchester - it's awesome).

Eventually this will be a blog that "reflects my learning". If you give a damn (and you must if you're still reading this tosh.... aww, that's kinda sweet!), I'm a second year Scriptwriting student at Bournemouth University, and what I can only describe as "the regime" have ordered (at gunpoint), that we write a blog.... You know what, I can't even explain why we're doing this so I'm going to quit whilst I'm ahead.

Anyway, you can look forward to so insightful comments on my degree (and probably my crazy social life if you're lucky) and all that jazz when I can find the time, and this will be my first comment... I don't have the time!!!! Well, I do have a little time but Christmas is coming, I've got an awfully large bottle of Baileys (with caramel) next to me and actual coursework to do when motivation strikes... so 'til next time, cheerio!

3 Comments:

Blogger Marian said...

Hi Sian, welcome to the world of blogging. I am looking forward to reading your posts and trying to find a way of linking our group’s blogs together.

A couple of observations, I have life, but thanks anyway for your concern, I can see why you might think that I don’t given that I am still working at 19:00, and thanks too for suggesting that I am part of a fascist regime. None taken.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Hey Sian, Sam here. Yes I found my way to your blog through Marian's and I felt like being nosey :p

You can read my equally exciting blog at www.swelland.wordpress.com
but to be honest that rented DVD is probably more interesting.

See you in class.

1:13 PM  
Blogger Sian said...

Just to clarify, it was an either/or option on whether you were Marian Mayer or had no life. Although CEMP as a facist regime is possibly not far from the truth!

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home